ISSB interview tips
ISSB and PMA Long Course interview tips
Initial interview tips:
1. Believe in yourself and believe in Allah.
2. Stay cool, calm and confident.
3. Don’t play with your expressions; keep a gentle
smile on your face.
4. Take permission before entering the room (May
I come in Sir?)
5. Your voice must be strong, clear and audible.
6. If the interviewer shakes hand with you then
it’s ok; otherwise just say “Assalam o Alaikum
8. Don’t sit on the chair unless he/she tells you
9. Don’t stare at the roof and walls, keep focus
on the interviewer.
10. Sit with your legs straight, don’t sit with
11. Your back must be straight, be alert and
don’t sit in a relaxed manner.
12. Don’t sit with both hands holding each other.
Keep them apart.
13. You will be asked to introduce yourself,
prepare your introduction well.
14. Introduction is the most important part of any
interview because it’s your first impression on
the interviewer. Avoid unnecessary details, stick
to yourself only. Don’t mention your family
members, it will lengthen the intro and interviewer
will get bored. A to-the-point introduction
consists of 3 parts:
i) Personal Info: Your full name, father’s name
and your city along with district.
ii) Educational Info: Includes info about your
degrees. Order must be latest degree first
then move to the next recent one (Masters >>
Bachelors >>F.Sc>> Matric). Include the
year of completion, your institution name,
obtained marks, total marks and
iii) What are you doing nowadays? Includes
information about the ongoing degree/job (if
any) and the course which you have applied for.
15. Answer in the same language in which the
question is asked.
16. If you are not sure about any answer, say
“Sorry Sir!”, avoid guessing.
17. Always give the close-most answer to every
mathematics related question. Don’t skip it.
18. Look into the eyes of the interviewer while
answering to show your confidence.
19. Don’t shake your head or move your hands
20. Do not laugh if he