issb picture story writing practice section
- The third most important test Picture story writing (issb picture story writing practice section) to assess the candidate ability of thinking. In this test picture are shown on projector where candidates have to judge the picture and characters and then write out story on given picture. The pictures are shown black and white without color, and in pictures characters/ objects are invisible to find out.
Number of picture shown:
- Candidates will show 4 pictures on projector (multimedia). For each picture time is given limited.
Time for each picture:
- Picture will be shown for 30 seconds on projector (multimedia), are given to candidates for check out, find out the objects and objects activities. Then after 30 seconds, 3.5 minutes are given to candidates write a suitable, readable and meaning able story on given picture. Same time duration will be given for other 3 pictures.
Tips for writing story on picture:
- Find out objects carefully from picture.
- After 30 seconds, make a story in your mind before writing on page.
- Written story must be related to yourself.
- Write story short but meaning full.
- Give character name, age and profession in starting of story.
- Give conclusion of story in the last.
- Once you completed story try to read yourself once.
- Don’t hesitate, keep normal attitude.
List of Pictures for Practice (issb picture story writing practice section):