Picture Story Writing in ISSB (Part-02)
- The third most important test (Picture story writing in ISSB) to assess the candidate ability of thinking. In this test picture are shown on projector where candidates have to judge the picture and characters and then write out story on given picture. The pictures are shown black and white without color, and in pictures characters/ objects are invisible to find out.
Number of picture shown:
- Candidates will show 4 pictures on projector (multimedia). For each picture time is given limited.
Time for each picture:
- Find out objects carefully from picture.
- After 30 seconds, make a story in your mind before writing on page.
- Written story must be related to yourself.
- Write story short but meaning full.
- Give character name, age and profession in starting of story.
- Give conclusion of story in the last.
- Once you completed story try to read yourself once.
- Don’t hesitate, keep normal attitude.
- (Picture Story Writing in ISSB) These are test, Psychological tests (WAT, Picture story writing, Pointer story writing, SCT) which decide recommendation of candidates because interview will conduct on these tests base.
Picture Story Writing in ISSB
Some solved picture example is given below:
Scene: young boy going on scooter and a girl is standing along the road.
Rashid was a promising young engineer, a product of UET. He wanted to go abroad for his MSC since he was offered scholarship (but could not go due to family circumstances). He applied for a job here only and was able to secure maintenance engineer’s job. His firm was satisfied with his work and increased his pay and perks.
One day, while returning from his factory he saw a girl signalling him to stop probably her car had broken down. She was in a great hurry to go to nursing home where her father was admitted (due to serious injury). Being a man of good and helpful nature, he took the girl immediately on his scooter. When Rashid met her father, he discovered from nursing staff that he was big businessman, owning many factory/mills. Both the girl and father liked Rashid and they were tied in wed-lock. Girl’s father sent them abroad, so that Rashid could pursue higher studies and fulfil his long-cherished desire.
Scene: A man plunged into stream.
Ali was an energetic, spirited young swimmer. He was fond of swimming and took active part in these events. One day his college took out and excursion to a historical place nearby Jhelum. They were enjoying a good time, when Ali started boasting of his excellent feat in swimming.
Saima, the leading girl of collage was also there among other students of the collage. She could not contain herself. Hence, she challenged Ali to cross the swollen stream and bring some apples from across the stream. Ali without caring for deep water and under currents, jumped into the stream. Facing great current, he showed great stamina, courage and determination and crossed over the other bank and brought back some apples. This won him the admiration of all of his friends/colleagues.
Scene: people are standing near the truck parked middle of the road.
One day when some boys and girls of Co-Education school were going with their satchels (books bags) they noticed that a truck-driver was driving the vehicle at a high speed at crossing. Unfortunately, the brakes of vehicle also failed, and as a result the truck rammed into the crowed standing by road-side. Some students and pedestrians were badly injured. In the meantime, the driver ran-away, leaving behind his vehicle and the injured in lurk.
Sherez and Sobia both students of Xth class rushed to help the injured and then got them admitted into the nearby hospital. Thus they saved precious lived. Walidad brothers, a renowned transporter, the owner of the truck, on learning about the accident rushed to the place of accident and appreciated their gesture and timely assistance.
Walidad, Shoaib promised to give all possible assistance for their yeoman’s services. It was their concerted efforts that Sherez and Sobia became successful doctors.
Next PagePre Page